- Maybe there could be some synthesis here with Fractal Localism. Look into it
- I’ve been thinking about local-first software a lot recently. I need it and want it. More stable across time. Ownership.
- Cloud-first (especially closed source) software is not viable long-term. It will collapse in on itself. You cannot increase centralization indefinitely.
- Without local-first, You’re a digital serf
- Great articles on local-first
- Some places where local-first doesn’t make sense
- Ride-hailing services